Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Senator Crybaby from Ohio and Benedict Arnold


Click on the picture to view the larger size.


I'm sure most of you have seen the footage of Voinovich crying like a baby over the possibility of Bolton becoming the US Ambassador to the United Nations. It looks like he had some help getting his emotions out.

Listen to Crybaby Voinovich.


UPDATE: I found this site this afternoon and had a great laugh! For any of you out there who want to make Voinovich feel better.. go here!

You know you all want to show your support for the Senator Crybaby! This great site coordinates your efforts and help gives you a voice for support! LOL

UPDATE PART 2:

Okay! I had to do my part, so I am mailing off my tissues to Voinovich today! See my contribution below. In order to see the detail, please click on the picture for a larger version.



I created a new "Chop" just for the envelope! I'll put it below as well!

C'mon! Do your part and send pictures of your envelope and tissues to the guys over at ConsoleGeorge.com