Thursday, June 02, 2005

Al Sharpton on the Golden EIB microphone??



Any of you listening to Rush Limbaugh last Friday probably heard his offer to Al Sharpton to guest host on his show.

"let [Sharpton] guest-host the program for, like, 30 minutes at a time while I am sitting here critiquing him."

According to the New York Daily News, it seems that Rev. Sharpton is eager to accept Rush's "offer".

"I was a little surprised, but I'm willing to take him up on his speculative offer. I think it would be interesting. It would be something that both of us can learn from. He can learn some of the thoughts of the left, and I can learn some of the techniques of the right. Let's see if he's serious."


Will Sharpton actually end up behind the Golden EIB microphone? Guess we'll just have to stay tuned to find out!

UPDATE!

Rush talked about the situation with Rev. Sharpton this afternoon on his show. For those that were concerned, he took the time to explain the situation. Click on the speaker to listen.


Listen to Rev. Sharpton and Rush!
Sound bite from RushLimbaugh.com Hat Tip: firefighter4bush


Well, I guess that cleared things up a bit!