Friday, May 20, 2005

Hmmmm...

I was thinking today... (Don't laugh) :) I thought that I would make a little note here to clarify a few things.

I've decided to take my new blog in a different route. At first, I was just going to rant about all of the liberal insanity around me, but that didn't satisfy all of that creativity dying to get out of me. So, bear with me as I make adjustments. I've decided to keep ranting but I will add my own version of humor with photoshopped pictures.

Also, I'm not going to make this a Kennedy-bashing blog. Although, you have to admit.. he is a large and easy target. He's one of my major problems in Massachusetts, but there are so many more. Right now, Teddy has been making a large spectacle of himself, so there is more to talk about. Honestly, he's asking for it.

So thanks to all of you who have been stopping by and to all of you that stumbled in here accidently.

Hope you enjoy it!